Who is writing this?
A Jew, but not (yet) a prophet.
Nevertheless it has fallen to my hand to publicize these matters.
How do I know “what will be”? One could speculate:
- Perhaps it was revealed by a holy tzaddik (righteous Jew) who wishes for these secrets, which were revealed to him, to be publicized anonymously;
- Perhaps it was revealed in vivid dreams;
- Perhaps it was derived from gematria (word values) and sequential Torah Codes;
- Perhaps a little bird told all this;
- Perhaps all of the above;
The truth is that how I came to know does not matter. The internet is almost totally unverifiable. I could be (chas veshalom) a faker or a liar or a charlatan or just plain meshuggeh! So you do not have to believe anything that is written here. But still, you should read it. Because when it will occur-may it be soon amen-there will be great benefit for someone to know that it is the long awaited coming of Mashiach (Moshiach-the Messiah) and not something fearful or frightening.